- Regions: Kildare
- Subjects: Career Information, Communications, Customer Service, Finance & Accounting, ICT (Information & Communications Technology), Interview skills, Media & Communications, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Project Management, Social Media, Technical courses (occupation specific), Train the Trainer, Training & Development, Training for the Unemployed
The Athy District Resource Centre as part of the Congress Centre Network was founded in 1980 due to high unemployment in Athy and surrounding areas.
- Regions: Mayo
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, Communications, Effective Meetings, Information Technology, Interview skills, Introductory course for women members, Introductory Shop Stewards, Personal development, Teamworking, Train the Trainer
The Centre runs 1:1 computer training that is open to all members of the community. From September 2011 we will be offering an expanded range of courses and are taking input from the community on courses they would like to attend.
- Regions: Antrim
- Subjects: Campaigning & Lobbying, Career Information, Communications, Community Development Practice, Effective Meetings, English Language training, European Union, History and Politics, Interview skills, Leadership, Personal development, Project Management, Public Speaking, Teamworking, Training for the Unemployed, Understanding Community Development, Youth & Community
The Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre (BURC) was set up in September 1984 and the premises were opened in 1985. It started as an advice centre and have evolved over the years.
The Centre runs 1:1 computer training that is open to all members of the community. We offer help in Job Seeking Skills such as CV & Interview preparation. We also offer a confidential rights advice service and Jobs Notice Board
Tralee Congress Information Centre was set up in 1991 and recently moved premises to Milk Market Lane in the town. The Photo’s show our Official Opening Day and the dignitaries who attended.
The Clare Council of Trade Unions has overseen the operation of the Centre since 1991, with a particular focus on the provision of services for the Unemployed and the provision of training.
The Congress Resource Cenre, Letterkenny, was opened in November 1995 and is part of the Congress Centres Network and is the only one in Donegal.
- Regions: Westmeath
- Subjects: Communications, Customer Service, English Language training, Health & Safety, Interview skills, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Train the Trainer, Training & Development, Training for the Unemployed
The Dr. Stevens Resource Centre was established in 1992 by the Athlone Council of Trade Unions in co-operation with FÁS and the Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
- Regions: Longford
- Subjects: Career Information, Communications, Community Development Practice, Creative Hairstyling, Customer Service, Disability, Equality & Diversity, Interview skills, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Retail studies, Safepass, Social Media, Teamworking, Train the Trainer, Training for the Unemployed, Understanding Community Development, Working with Groups
Longford Employment Development & Information Centre is a Resource & Training Centre for the Unemployed. The Centre is based in a purpose built building with spacious training rooms, specially designated craft areas and IT rooms.
- Regions: Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
- Subjects: Bullying and Harrassment, Communications, Economics, Effective Meetings, Employment Law, Equality & Diversity, European Works Councils, Negotiation Skills, Organising Skills, Pension Bargaining, Personal development, Public Speaking, Safepass, Teamworking, Technical courses (occupation specific), Train the Trainer, Union Learning Representative
Education, Training and Organisational Services (ETOS) is training company formed by the Technical, Engineering Union (TEEU). The company provide Workplace Representatives, Health and Safety and Technical Skills training.
- Regions: Other
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, English Language training, Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Organising Skills, Politics for Trade Unionists, Professional development, Train the Trainer
The European Trade Union Institute is the independent research and training centre of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) which itself affiliates European trade unions into a single European umbrella organisation.