- Regions: Antrim
- Subjects: Campaigning & Lobbying, Career Information, Communications, Community Development Practice, Effective Meetings, English Language training, European Union, History and Politics, Interview skills, Leadership, Personal development, Project Management, Public Speaking, Teamworking, Training for the Unemployed, Understanding Community Development, Youth & Community
The Belfast Unemployed Resource Centre (BURC) was set up in September 1984 and the premises were opened in 1985. It started as an advice centre and have evolved over the years.
- Regions: Westmeath
- Subjects: Communications, Customer Service, English Language training, Health & Safety, Interview skills, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Train the Trainer, Training & Development, Training for the Unemployed
The Dr. Stevens Resource Centre was established in 1992 by the Athlone Council of Trade Unions in co-operation with FÁS and the Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
- Regions: Other
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, English Language training, Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Organising Skills, Politics for Trade Unionists, Professional development, Train the Trainer
The European Trade Union Institute is the independent research and training centre of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) which itself affiliates European trade unions into a single European umbrella organisation.
- Regions: Meath, Westmeath, Other
- Subjects: Communications, English Language training, Interview skills, Personal development, Retail studies, Train the Trainer
We are a fully approved FETAC accredited Centre since July 2007.With this status we are proud to offer a full range of FETAC courses mainly in Information Technology. All our courses are listed on the FAS NRT.
- Regions: Kilkenny
- Subjects: Career Information, Communications, Customer Service, E-learning, Employment Law, English Language training, Finance & Accounting, Health & Safety, Interview skills, Media & Communications, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Professional development, Retail studies, Safepass, Social Media, Teamworking, Train the Trainer
The Noreside Resource Centre for the Unemployed are in existence since 1987 and have been involved with Social and Community Employment since their inception.