- Regions: Longford
- Subjects: Career Information, Communications, Community Development Practice, Creative Hairstyling, Customer Service, Disability, Equality & Diversity, Interview skills, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Retail studies, Safepass, Social Media, Teamworking, Train the Trainer, Training for the Unemployed, Understanding Community Development, Working with Groups
Longford Employment Development & Information Centre is a Resource & Training Centre for the Unemployed. The Centre is based in a purpose built building with spacious training rooms, specially designated craft areas and IT rooms.
- Regions: Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
- Subjects: Bullying and Harrassment, Communications, Economics, Effective Meetings, Employment Law, Equality & Diversity, European Works Councils, Negotiation Skills, Organising Skills, Pension Bargaining, Personal development, Public Speaking, Safepass, Teamworking, Technical courses (occupation specific), Train the Trainer, Union Learning Representative
Education, Training and Organisational Services (ETOS) is training company formed by the Technical, Engineering Union (TEEU). The company provide Workplace Representatives, Health and Safety and Technical Skills training.
- Regions: Other
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, English Language training, Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Organising Skills, Politics for Trade Unionists, Professional development, Train the Trainer
The European Trade Union Institute is the independent research and training centre of the European Trade Union Confederation (ETUC) which itself affiliates European trade unions into a single European umbrella organisation.
- Regions: Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow, Great Britain, Other
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, Communications, E-learning, Employment Law, Equality & Diversity, Leadership, Organising Skills, Pension Bargaining, Professional development, Role of activist, Safepass, Staying involved – union membership, Teamworking, Trade Union Studies, Train the Trainer
Congress is the national representative body for trade unions in Ireland.