- Regions: Westmeath
- Subjects: Communications, Customer Service, English Language training, Health & Safety, Interview skills, Personal development, Preparation for Work, Train the Trainer, Training & Development, Training for the Unemployed
The Dr. Stevens Resource Centre was established in 1992 by the Athlone Council of Trade Unions in co-operation with FÁS and the Irish Congress of Trade Unions.
- Regions: Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Donegal, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow
- Subjects: Bullying and Harrassment, Communications, Economics, Effective Meetings, Employment Law, Equality & Diversity, European Works Councils, Negotiation Skills, Organising Skills, Pension Bargaining, Personal development, Public Speaking, Safepass, Teamworking, Technical courses (occupation specific), Train the Trainer, Union Learning Representative
Education, Training and Organisational Services (ETOS) is training company formed by the Technical, Engineering Union (TEEU). The company provide Workplace Representatives, Health and Safety and Technical Skills training.
- Regions: Antrim, Armagh, Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Cork, Derry, Donegal, Down, Dublin, Fermanagh, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Roscommon, Sligo, Tipperary, Tyrone, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford, Wicklow, Great Britain, Other
- Subjects: Becoming involved – union activists, Communications, E-learning, Employment Law, Equality & Diversity, Leadership, Organising Skills, Pension Bargaining, Professional development, Role of activist, Safepass, Staying involved – union membership, Teamworking, Trade Union Studies, Train the Trainer
Congress is the national representative body for trade unions in Ireland.
- Regions: Meath, Westmeath, Other
- Subjects: Communications, English Language training, Interview skills, Personal development, Retail studies, Train the Trainer
We are a fully approved FETAC accredited Centre since July 2007.With this status we are proud to offer a full range of FETAC courses mainly in Information Technology. All our courses are listed on the FAS NRT.